K-San Hand Sanitizer - Health Canada Authorized
Posted on , Monday 25th of January 2021
K-SAN is an antiseptic hand gel that kills harmful bacteria and germs. It contains 70% (v/v) alcohol. The glycerin enriched formula hydrates and softens the skin. This product is ideal for daycares, schools, offices, factories, restaurants, sports centers, and more!
Connect with Siemens Instrumentation Experts
Posted on , Tuesday 19th of January 2021
Looking for ways to improve safety, optimize your process, increase product quality, or implement digitalization in your plant? Need solutions to comply with environmental regulations and reduce your carbon footprint? E.B. Horsman & Son Process Instrumentation team and Siemens Canada experts can help. Let's Connect.
Announcing: James O'Kane, New Vernon Branch Manager
Posted on , Wednesday 6th of January 2021
E.B. Horsman & Son is pleased to announce James O'Kane as the new Vernon Branch Manager. Please join us in welcoming James into his new role!
Rittal Wins 2 Electro-Federation Canada Marketing Awards
Posted on , Monday 4th of January 2021
Congratulations to our trusted supplier partner, Rittal Systems Ltd., for winning two Electro-Federation Canada Marketing Awards for Integrated Marketing and Event Trade Show.
Access Your Online Account
Posted on , Tuesday 15th of December 2020
Navigate through our many products, check on-hand inventory, order for delivery or pick up, view open orders, find missing invoices, & more with E.B. Horsman Online!
Benefits of signing up:
- If you already have an account with us, registering only takes a minute!
- Our online portal is always open, so you can place your order when it’s best for you
- Your orders go straight to your preferred EBH location where they are processed & fulfilled
- You can see your current account pricing on products
- Check real-time inventory stock at any of our branches before you make the trip or call
- By ordering online you avoid crowds and line ups, so you can stay safe!
- Additional time-saving features for your purchasing, accounting, and field team!