Rittal TopTherm Fans & Filter Units Summer Promo
Stay Cool & Connected: Summer Promo: May 1st - Aug 31st, 2021
About Rittal Fans & Filter Units
Fan and filter units provide a low profile design, minimal noise, and a cost-effective high output cooling option. However, compared to other cooling solutions, the ambient air must be relatively clean with a temperature below the desired enclosure's internal temperature.
Choose Better. For More Pressure and Air Cooling This Summer.
Why Rittal TopTherm Fans & Filter Units for Cabinets & Enclosures?
Everything about TopTherm is designed to be simple. TopTherm filter fans' quick-fit technology enables them to easily snap into prepared mounting cutouts. Additionally, reversing the fan motors to change the airflow direction is just as easy. The easily accessible louvered grill latches ensures effortless and efficient replacement of the filter mats, with no supplementary tools required. Rittal also ensures that TopTherm is globally compatible with any existing cabinet and enclosure product range. This makes the switch as simple as possible and preserves all existing throughput ratings and installation dimensions.
The CSA certified TopTherm fan and filter units are also NEMA 12 out of the box, and NEMA 3R/4/4X with the rain hood!
Features & Benefits
- Straightforward assembly, exchange and maintenance with no need for tools of any kind
- Simple reversal of the air flow direction by turning the fan module
- Individual positioning of the power connection
- Spring clamp terminals for electrical connection without tools
- Latch on louvered grill for fast filter mat replacement without tools
- Quick and easy filter mat exchange
- Air cooling throughput from 20 to 700 m³/h
- A full range of available voltages bring cooling to any configuration.
- New diagonal air flow technology for higher volume and more consistent cooling within the enclosure, even with a contaminated filter mat
- Effective in helping to prevent hot spots
- Minimum installation depth
- Flow-optimised air routing
- Extended service life of filter mats and thus longer maintenance intervals
- Intelligent symbiosis of radial and axial fan technology
- Air flow spreads diagonally from the fan, promoting a more even air distribution in the enclosure
Rittal Enclosure Cooling Fans
Sign in to see your account pricing!
|Part Number||Product Discription||Sign In for your
|3237110||115V, 15 CFM, 5"x5"x2"(HxWxD)|
|3237100||230V, 15 CFM, 5"x5"x2"(HxWxD)|
|3238110||115V, 39 CFM, 6"x6"x3"(HxWxD)|
|3238100||230V, 39 CFM, 6"x6"x3"(HxWxD)|
|3239110||115V, 71 CFM, 8"x8"x4.5"(HxWxD)|
|3239100||230V, 71 CFM, 8"x8"x4.5"(HxWxD)|
|3240110||115V, 94 CFM, 10"x10"x5"(HxWxD)|
|3240100||230V, 94 CFM, 10"x10"x5"(HxWxD)|
|3241110||115V, 147 CFM, 10"x10"x5"(HxWxD)|
|3241100||230V, 147 CFM, 10"x10"x5"(HxWxD)|
|3243110||115V, 353 CFM, 13"x13"x5.6"(HxWxD)|
|3243100||230V, 353 CFM, 13"x13"x5.6"(HxWxD)|
|3244110||115V, 453 CFM, 13"x13"x5.6"(HxWxD)|
|3244100||230V, 453 CFM, 13"x13"x5.6"(HxWxD)|
Exhaust Filter Assembly
Hose-proof hoods prevent water entry and if mounted above a filter fan unit or outlet filter a rating of IP 56 (UL 4X) to EN 60 529/10.91 is achieved. This is particularly suitable for use in the food industry.
- In conjunction with the filter fan units/outlet filters, UL Type 3R, 4 or 4X is met.
- UL and cUL recognized
- UL file: E76083
- NEMA 3R/4/4X
Rittal Climate Control Solutions
Rittal industrial climate solutions lengthen the life of your components, optimize performance and reduce equipment failure. Time is money, and uptime ensures your operations are profitable.
Rittal Wall-Mounted AC Units
Rittal's TopTherm Blue e+ and Blue e Air Conditioners are designed to maintain a set temperature, making it one of the most ﬂexible solutions for the dissipation of heat from enclosures and electronic cases. Click here to learn more:
Fans & Filter Units
Rittal's TopTherm Fans & Filter Units provide easy installation as well as, intelligent cooling to extend the life of your equipment, save costs and reducing downtime.